November 21, 2014

Another Year, Another Baby


Once again, it's been quite awhile since I have posted to this blog. Three months ago, we welcomed my second child, Hugh Oliver.  Like big sister, Quinn, he decided to come a little over 2 weeks earlier than my due date.  My maternity leave is flying by, and I should be back to work in less than a month, which is making me depressed!

Quinn is having a bit of a hard time adjusting to being a big sister since she is a baby herself. She is only 20 months older than her little brother. Tantrums are becoming a daily occurrence.  My husband and I have been making certain to make her feel just as important and loved as little Huey.

Quinn finally moved from her nursery into her big girl room. Before that happened, we needed to paint the larger third bedroom upstairs. The previous homeowners had painted the room lavender with an unattractive sponge painted accent wall.
Here she is enjoying an early nap in her big girl bed.

I recently just celebrated another birthday. The past couple of weeks I've been reuniting with old friends from high school and coworkers that I haven't seen in quite awhile since having my baby.




No comments:

Post a Comment